Applications are ongoing for University of West England (UWE) Chancellor’s Scholarship in Bristol. Each year, the university offers more than £100,000 worth of scholarships for international students. The Chancellor’s Scholarship is among the several scholarships offered by the university. The recipient of the Chancellor’s Scholarship will be required undertake an internship working within the International Development Office and other departments. Ambassadorial activities are also among the things the recipients will be required to undertake for the university throughout the duration of the programme.
It is not a fully funded scholarship and is to be awarded to a very limited number of persons and as such it very competitive.
University of the West of England Bristol, United Kingdom.
Eligible programmes for Chancellor’s Scholarship
All eligible Postgraduate Programmes offered at UWE.
Qualified students from any country of the world.
Recipients of Chancellor’s Scholarship are entitled to 50% of their tuition fees.
Also apply for University of New South Wales International Scholarships.
For you to be eligible for a Chancellor’s Scholarship, you must:
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application.
If you meet the eligibility criteria listed above, you will be invited by the scholarship board to apply as part of the application process. If invited, you will receive a link to an online application form. You are to complete your online application form and submit same before before 31 May 2022.
31 May 2022.
Scholarship official website
Recommended: IOE-ISH Centenary International Master’s Scholarships.Category: SCHOLARSHIPS Tags: , Chancellor's Scholarship, UWE