Applications for BNU Asylum Seeker Scholarship are ongoing. Buckinghamshire New University (BNU) is indeed committed to supporting Asylum Seekers in England and providing them with opportunities to make the most of their academic lives. The university is a public university in Buckinghamshire, England, with campuses in High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Uxbridge and Great Missenden. The BNU Asylum Seeker Scholarship is opportunity comes annually and eligible students are required to bring their applications for consideration.
Buckinghamshire New University, England.
Available Field of Study
All undergraduate programmes offered at the Buckinghamshire New University.
For your application for BNU Asylum Seeker Scholarship to be considered you must:
- Bring application Registration Card (ARC) or Letter from Home Office confirming your Asylum Seeker status (under-1951 UN Convention)
- Be ineligible to access funding from the Student Loan Company due to your immigration status.
- Not already hold an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification.
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer from Buckinghamshire New University.
- Be getting enrolled onto a full-time undergraduate or foundation course in any of the BNU campuses.
BNU Asylum Seeker Scholarship covers:
- Full cost of all course tuition fees.
- Maintenance allowance for the duration of the course paid on intervals through the duration of the course £10,000 per academic year.
- Accommodation for the duration of the course of study in University Halls of Residence
- Free gym membership.
- Access to BNU New Usage scheme
Applicants are to note that:
- BNU Asylum Seeker Scholarship is only to assist an individual and can not provide support for family members or friends.
- A beneficiary must inform the Home Office of withdrawing from Asylum Seeker support if offered and in receipt of the scholarship. Failure to so inform shall render such beneficiary liable for committing a fraudulent act which could lead to the lose of status or further implications. Therefore, applicants are required to check the effects of withdrawing from Asylum Seeker support in the home office before accepting the scholarship.
- Students must inform the bursary team of any changes to their immigration status during their studies.
Applicants are required to visit the scholarship official website (below) to read more about the scholarship and the application processes. Ensure you submit your application before the deadline.
DISCLAIMER: Applicants are advised to note that Scholars Guide is not a scholarship agency, and as such may not have any link with the scholarship provider(s). Though we only advertise genuine and verified scholarship opportunities, we urge interested persons to kindly visit the scholarship official website above for more information and application as Scholars Guide will not be liable for damages incurred and or responsible for benefits derived from applying for the BNU Asylum Seeker Scholarship.
Category: SCHOLARSHIPS Tags: