Have you worked as a sales manager or buyer for a premium and luxury multi-brand retailer? Do you have not less than 3 years of hands on experience in this area? Alright you landed the right place! Here is a great career opportunity for the right persons looking to prove themselves in a high growth company. Miinto is looking for a resourceful and creative Brand Partnership Manager to play a key role in its next level of growth.
Miinto is an online fashion platform that connects fashion boutiques and brands across Europe. Founded in 2009, Miinto is the fastest growing online fashion platform in Europe, connecting shoppers, boutiques and brands across 14 different markets. The company has more than 600 employees from more than 15 countries across offices in Copenhagen, Warsaw, Milan, Oslo, Amsterdam and Paris, with an increasing amount now working remotely in other areas. The office is located in the centre of Milan, but it is also possible to work from home office.
By joining Miinto, you will become part of a diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you on our mission to empower the world’s best dressed people. The management of Miinto knows that the bar at at the company is high, and as such work hard, but also takes time to celebrate the company’s successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities. Staff at Miinto respect each other and try to learn as much as possible from the company’s diversity. If employed by Miinto, you will join a great team of motivated people and be responsible for growing and expanding Miinto’s presence in Italy and beyond by signing new premium brand partnerships with the company.
Miinto is committed to hiring top talents regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender identity, and age.
Responsibilities of a Brand Partnership Manager at Miinto
If you are employed as a Brand Partnership Manager at Miinto company, you will be saddled with the following responsibilities:
- Signing new partnership agreement with premium and luxury brands to Miinto and ensuring that the company revenue objectives are met or even exceeded
- Providing detailed sales reports on territory
- Frequent meetings with partners in Italy
- Attending industrial events to generate sales leads
- Learning and maintaining in-depth knowledge of Miinto, industry trends, and competitors
- Maintaining good partnership with various teams across onboarding, business intelligence, customer care, marketing, category management, and the management team to deliver solutions to the company’s clients
- Ensuring that all Miinto’s sales initiatives and actions are aligned with Miinto’s global mission, values and strategic objectives.
Requirements for Brand Partnership Manager Job at Miinto
For you to be considered for engagement as a Brand Partnership Manager at Miinto, you must:
- Have minimum of 3 years of proven track record as a sales manager for premium and luxury brands
- Be experienced in developing new business within the fashion industry and as well utilising your existing network of brands
- Have enthusiasm for sales and hungry for success
- Be capable of building new key relationships and utilising your existing network of brands for the company
- Know how to roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done without excuses
- Be able to travel around Italy whenever the need arises.
Working as a Brand Partnership Manager at Miinto comes with a lot of benefits. Among them are:
- You will have the option to either work from the company’s office in Milan, or remote from any other location in Italy
- If you prefer to work remotely, you can use the company’s remote package to travel to the Milan office once in a while to meet with other members of your team
- You be having breakfast paid by Miinto at the office once in every week.
- Miinto work-out only for Miinto employees is also fully paid by the company each Thursday
- A lunch ticket provided for each working day.
- Dog-friendly office
- A truly multicultural, respectful work environment with employees from 15 different nationalities
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration, no case of intimidation or inferiority complex
- Competitive salary and benefits as well as company discounts on Miinto
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing and exciting global ambitious eCommerce business with dynamic leadership team.