Customer Support Agent jobs are available at Circus Kitchens in Germany. Located in Hamburg, Circus Kitchens are offering cooking classes for young chefs who want to explore the planet in catering business. The management of Circus Kitchens believes that cooking should be a loved hobby, but not a daily necessity. Driven by the mission to fuel people’s busy every day lives, Circus Kitchens are building a radically more convenient, sustainable, and affordable solution in food delivery. They offer meals designed in collaboration with Top Chefs and Creators to bring a private chef experience to customers’ dining tables on-demand.
As Circus Kitchens continue to grow across Germany, they are looking for motivated persons to join their Customer Service team.
The role of a Customer Support Agent can be done fully remote especially for the evening & weekend shifts although the he is expected to work from their office in Hamburg for the lunch shifts.
Qualifications and Requirements
To be employed as a Customer Support Agent at Circus Kitchens, you must:
- Have had some experience in customer service and/or other customer-facing jobs
- Be fluent in German and have good English skills
- Be capable and willing to bring positive energy into the team
- Be friendly and enjoy being involved in a fast-paced startup environment
- Have very good PC and good Google Sheets / Excel skills
- Be organized and have a structured way of working
- Be open to work in a shift system
Experience in working with Intercom is a plus to any applicant.
Apply for Market Research Project Assistant Jobs at M3 Global Research in Germany.
As a Customer Support Agent at Circus Kitchens, you are open to the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- The choice of working fully remote & or partly at Circus Kitchens’ beautiful office in Hamburg
- Being part of a great team spirit in a fast-paced company environment
- 30% Discount on each of your personal Circus orders
The shifts are from Monday to Sunday, during Lunch (11am-2.30pm) and Dinner time (5pm-10pm).
DISCLAIMER: Applicants are advised to note that Scholars Guide is not a job agency, and as such may not have any link with the job provider(s). Though we only advertise genuine and verified jobs, we urge interested persons to kindly visit the job official website above for more information and application as Scholars Guide will not be liable for damages and/or benefits incurred while applying for Customer Support Agent Jobs at Circus Kitchens in Germany.