ENS International Selection Scholarships in Paris 2023/24
Ecole Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes annual competitive examination to select outstanding students for scholarship awards. This examination is to select the best international students of either Science or Arts and Humanity who can be enrolled into Master’s degree courses of their choice at the university in Paris, France.
The examination is conducted in two steps: a selection based upon application, then oral and written exams (Arts and Humanities) or oral examinations only (Sciences) for shortlisted candidates. This competitive examination is intended to young graduates in Arts and Humanities as well as Sciences, who justify at least of one year undergraduate studies in a foreign university and distinguish themselves with outstanding results. Applications for the 2023/24 ENS International Selection Scholarships will kick off on 11 October, 2022.
École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France.
Students from any country of the world can apply for the 2023/24 ENS International Selection Scholarships in Paris.
Eligible Courses for the ENS International Selection Scholarships in Paris
All Master’s Degree courses in Science or Arts & Humanities offered at ENS.
Number of Scholarships
10 scholarships are awarded each year.
Every selected candidate for the ENS International Selection Scholarships in Paris is entitled to a monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for 3 years and a room on one of the Ecole Normale Supérieure campuses. At the end of the studies, each student will graduate with a master degree in his or her specialty and with the diploma of École normale supérieure.
To be eligible for the ENS International Selection Scholarships, you must:
- Be under the age of 26 at the time of your application (you must not have reached your 26th birthday).
- Apply only once to the International Selection.
- Not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection.
- Justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
Applications for the ENS International Selection Scholarships are made online via the official website (provided below). Please note the following:
- Completed files are submitted to the jury.
- If the jury selects your dossier, you are invited to take written and oral tests.
- The marks obtained at the tests determine the list of admitted students.
Also note that if you are interested in the Department of Cognitive Studies (DEC), you can apply using the Science or Arts & Humanities forms indiscriminately. This document shows the differences between these 2 options. However, you must contact the Department of Cognitive Studies (DEC) in order to choose the right way, based on your academic background.
7 December, 2022.
DISCLAIMER: Applicants are advised to note that Scholars Guide is not a scholarship agency, and as such may not have any link with the scholarship provider(s). Here, we only advertise scholarships. Therefore, go to the scholarship official website above, read more about the scholarship and make your application.
You may also apply for Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships for International Students.