Are you looking for a Housekeeping Job in UK that makes a real difference? Are you a type of person that takes pride with creating and maintaining a clean, relaxing and homely environment for others? Are your answers in affirmative? Alright, Care UK is here for you! We are here to give you all the necessary details and links to enable you apply and get your housekeeping job in UK with ease.
Care UK is one of the largest care providers in the United Kingdom with over 130 homes. Residents are the target group of of company and so the it offers Housekeeping Assistants the opportunity to make a lot of difference to the life of any UK resident that subscribes to Care UK Home services. Care UK offers Housekeepers chances to work for industry leaders with a holistic and person centered approach to care. As Housekeeper, with level of privilege you enjoy while working with these leaders of reputable industries, you will be exposed to series opportunities and experiences that can make you develop your career even beyond housekeeping.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Housekeeper
The following are the duties and responsibilities of a Housekeeper:
- Carrying out all cleaning duties including communal areas, resident’s rooms and en-suites.
- Ensuring that deep cleaning tasks are carried out to a high standard, complying with infection control guidelines on daily basis.
- Unquestionable respect for the privacy and individual needs of the residents.
- Doing some paperwork and re-stocking cleaning supplies as may be time to time required.
To become a Housekeeping Assistant, you must not have worked in a care home before but it is important that you are a caring, positive person with a strong attention to detail whilst taking pride in ensuring a clean and welcoming environment for Care UK Home residents as well as families and visitors.
As a Housekeeper at a Care UK Home, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Flexible pay via Wagestream (withdraw up to 40% of your wage at any time)
- Overtime enhancement (time and a half)
- Earn whilst you learn and take on an apprenticeship (SVQ L2 or 3)
- Quality bespoke training to develop your skills
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Flexible hours, including a choice of day, night or weekend shifts
- Free uniform
- Childcare vouchers
- Free PVG (Disclosure Scotland)
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Competitive hourly rates with paid overtime
- A wide range of retail discounts and access to a calendar of free training to help enhance your skills
Min Pay Rate: £9.60
Max Pay Rate: £9.60
Shifts Available: Mixed
Full time Hours: Available
Shift pattern: 8am – 4pm
Salary: £9.60 per hour