Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships at TU Delft
Applications for the Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships at TU Delft are currently going on. A number of scholarships are available at the Delft University of Technology (shortened as TU Delft). The scholarships are for excellent international applicants with outstanding academic records. Students with leadership potential are more at advantage for these scholarships
The Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. In the 1940s, Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft and he strongly believed technological developments will contribute to addressing societal issues. On that basis, Justus & Louise van Effen Foundation was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and supporting them financially in their wish to study at the Delft University of Technology.
Delft University of Technology, Netherlands.
2023-24 Reach Oxford Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries.
Eligible Courses for Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships
All 2 year regular Master’s Degree courses offered at TU Delft are available for this scholarship.
Qualified students from all countries of the world can apply for the scholarships.
Number of Scholarships
2 to 3 scholarships are awarded per faculty.
Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships cover the following:
- Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate and according to the registered nationality
- Contribution for the living expenses through out the scholarship duration
For you to be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an excellent international applicant admitted to one of the 2-year regular TU Delft MSc programmes (not a Joint Education Programme).
- Have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum (scores for key subjects must be good).
- Have a bachelor degree from an internationally renowned university outside of the Netherlands.
- Have submitted a complete MSc application before the application deadline.
For your application for the Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships to be considered, you have to:
- First complete your application for MSc admission at TU Delft (see the Admission Requirements)
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- Upload two reference letters
- Upload your English language certificate (not compulsory for Non-EU/EFTA students)
Kindly note that all required documents for the scholarship must be submitted together with the MSc Application. Therefore, no additional documents can be uploaded after submission.
1 December 2022 (23:59 CET).
Selected students will be informed by TU Delft via email by the end of March 2023.