Long Haul Truck Driver Jobs are available in Canada for qualified and experienced truck drivers. The Government of Canada has verified and approved the advertisement of the Long Haul Truck Driver Jobs in the country by BMS Transport Ltd. Open for 24 hours, BMS Transport Ltd is a renowned transport company in Canada and the US popularly known for its genuineness in service delivery across the countries.
Qualified and experienced truck drivers are advised to quickly take advantage of this advertisement and apply for the job. Kindly read below for all you need to know about this particular job.
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Employment type: Permanent and full time
A long haul truck driver at BMS Transport Ltd has the following responsibilities:
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Load and unload goods
- Professionalism in customer service
- Pay and receive payments for goods
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
- Perform brake adjustments
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
- Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
As a long haul truck driver, you must be capable of keeping the following records and documentations:
- Accident or incident reports
- Bill of lading
- Driver logbook
- Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip)
- Maintenance and repair reports
- Trip reports
Work conditions and physical capabilities
You must be able to:
- Pay attention to detail
- Handle heavy loads
- Withstand large workload
- Handle physically demanding tasks
During your application, the following are to be provided:
- Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
- Driver’s License (Class 1 or A)
Who can apply?
Applications are accepted from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Applications are by:
- Email via email@example.com
- Mail at the employer’s address (provided below)
Provision of conducive working environments and $27.50 salary per hour for 40 to 60 hours per week.
7877 117A Street
Delta , BC
Category: JOBS Tags: