Market Research Project Assistant Jobs at M3 Global Research
M3 Global Research is a renowned research firm founded in 2000. The firm’s mission is to use the internet to increase the number of people who can live longer, healthier lives as much as possible and as well reduce unnecessary medical costs as much as possible. With over 2 million physicians in more than 70 countries, M3 Global Research is known for providing the most comprehensive and highest quality market research recruitment and support services available to the global healthcare industry. The firm operates an ISO 20252 certified panel with the highest quality data collection and project management capabilities that cover the spectrum of quantitative and qualitative techniques currently in use.
M3 Inc. has a lot’s key achievements among which are:
- Named in Fortune’s 2020 “Future 50” list, ahead of Facebook and Amazon
- Ranked in Forbes’ 2020 Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies
- M3 is the only company incorporated after 2000 to be included in the Nikkei 225 Index.
- Listed in Forbes’ “Asia’s 200 Best Over a Billion” in 2019
- In 2020, M3 established the “M3: Stop COVID-19 Fund” and pledged one billion yen to support COVID-19-related initiatives
M3 Global Research is looking for Project Assistants (for full-time and part-time employment) who can coordinate market research sampling tasks for German speaking markets including recruiting market research participants for Germany via phone and to engage new respondents to complete market research projects. It is the duty of a Project Assistant to provide high quality customer service to panel members and other research participants by answering questions and resolving inquiries regarding registration, accounts, study participation, compensation among others.
Most in Demand Jobs in Germany for Skilled Workers.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Project Assistant:
- Market research projects
- Project recruitment
- Panel support
- Knowledge, skill, ability
1. Market Research Projects
In undertaking the market research project, a Project Assistant shall:
- Set up survey links using multiple market research tools and conduct necessary tests to ensure the links are correctly implemented based on the established and given processes.
- Prepare market research project invites following incentive guidelines, using appropriate topic for the survey, and ensuring compliance standards are met
- Prepare the relevant sample and send the invitation emails
- Keep track of the projects in the project tracking file
- Update respondents’ project statuses following the given processes and standards
- Upload exclusion lists in the market research systems.
2. Project Recruitment
During project recruitment, a Project Assistant is required to:
- Recruit panelists and potential respondents via phone to recruit respondents on allocated quantitative and qualitative projects
- Carry out online desk research of phone numbers of healthcare professionals and call them to recruit them to participate in market research studies
- Ensure project details are clearly communicated to participants when contacting them over the phone
- Provide insightful and relevant feedback on project feasibility based on gathered market intelligence upon talking to respondents over the phone
- Complete phone screening of recruited respondents for telephone and in-facility interviews
- Ensure qualitative respondents are scheduled and confirmed over the phone
- Ensure confirmation letters and consent forms are sent and complete follow up calls if needed to chase on materials
- Ensure that daily number of calls and strike rate targets are achieved
- Strictly follow phone quality communication parameters and guidelines
3. Panel Support
It is the duty of a Project Assistant to provide panel support. In doing so, he is required to:
- Provide high-quality professional support to the panel members via telephone and email / support ticket communications
- Master and work across multiple systems to investigate, troubleshoot and handle enquiries and complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
- Effectively work with the M3 US and UK Client Service teams to resolve project specific issues and acting on behalf of the user while balancing user advocacy and company profitability
- Handle all enquiries according to company policy and expectations in regard to outcomes, time to resolution, and communication standards
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the panel members through timely and professional communication, quality problem solving and creative thinking
- Provide input and assist with updating communication procedures, guidelines, and enhancements to the system and processes
Required Skills of a Market Research Project Assistant
Before applying for any Project Assistant Jobs at M3 Global Research you must:
- Be fluent in German and/or English
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Have a strong comfort level of being on the phone
- Be able to work as part of a team and show flexibility in the tasks they are asked to perform
- Independently motivated and inspired by working in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable with change, with the ability to seek opportunity in uncertain conditions
- Analytical and a strategic thinker
- Ensure 100% accuracy and demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
Part Time Jobs for Students in London.
A Market Research Project Assistant at M3 Global Research enjoys the following:
- 30,000€ – 40,000€ annual salary
- Travel allowance
- Regular training courses
- Possibility of working from home (remotely)
- Open corporate culture & strong team spirit
- Ergonomic, modern workplace
- Employer-funded pension
- Free drinks (coffee, tea & water) as well as fruit & sweets
- Good transport connections by car, bus & train as well as parking
DISCLAIMER: Applicants are advised to note that Scholars Guide is not a job agency, and as such may not have any link with the job provider(s). Though we only advertise genuine and verified jobs, we urge interested persons to kindly visit the job official website above for more information and application as Scholars Guide will not be liable for damages and or benefits incurred while applying for Market Research Project Assistant Jobs at M3 Global Research.