The partnership between the Liverpool John Moores University and UNICAF has brought about the Master of Laws Online Scholarship Programme. This programme is one of the several scholarship programmes sponsored by the partnership.
The aim of the Master of Laws Online Scholarship is for students to gain academic and intellectual progression in a number of areas of law and criminal justice, coupled with the acquisition of specific knowledge and skills. Within the context of the University’s mission statement and responsiveness to national and international needs, curriculum innovation and continuing quality enhancement, the programme aims at providing students with:
- Knowledge and critical analysis of key themes of law and criminal justice.
- Advanced legal knowledge and skills directly relevant to law and criminal justice through the delivery of intellectually stimulating course content underpinned in many areas by internationally recognised research.
- Critical analysis of the complexities arising in the fields of law and criminal justice using challenging and informing global and comparative perspectives.
- Development of originality in the application of knowledge, together with a practical understanding of how established techniques of research and enquiry are used to create and interpret knowledge in the discipline.
- Development of leadership skills such as creativity, innovation, collaboration, risktaking, etc.
- Formulation of judgements and identify a range of possible solutions to a given problem.
- Effective research through a selection of appropriate theories, methodologies and techniques using primary and secondary materials.
- Time manage skill and development of independent learning for continuous development.
- Identification and summary of relevant information and with a view to developing an evidence-based approach to research and demonstrate competency in using information technology.
- Critical evaluation of arguments, assumptions and abstract concepts and so formulate judgements and identify a range of solutions to a given problem.
- Demonstration of skills associated with problem-solving and decision making based on own research and analysis demonstrated through legal writing and communication skills.
- Development of ability to exercise initiative when faced with novel and/or complex problem situations.
The course is however underpinned by the significance of engagement with existing and emerging research and advanced scholarship.
Liverpool John Moores University, United Kingdom
Master of Laws.
Citizens of all countries of the world are eligible.
Number of Scholarship
Mode of Study
- An accredited UK 2:2 Honours degree or recognized international equivalent
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- English language proficiency: IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with no individual component lower than 5.5 or equivalent qualification
- Personal Statement
- Up to date CV
- Two reference
- Firstly, fill in the form on this page.
- A Student Adviser will call you to assist you with the application.
- Our admissions team will then reach out to you to schedule an interview, to discuss the admissions
- procedure and to help you with your scholarship application.
Read more and apply here.
DISCLAIMER: Applicants are advised to note that Scholars Guide is not a scholarship agency, and as such may not have any link with the scholarship provider(s). Though we only advertise genuine and verified scholarship opportunities, we urge interested persons to kindly visit the scholarship official website above for more information and application as Scholars Guide will not be liable for damages incurred and or responsible for benefits derived from applying for Master of Laws Online Scholarship at Liverpool John Moores University.Category: SCHOLARSHIPS Tags: