MTN Science and Technology Scholarship scheme is an annual platform for recognizing and rewarding dedicated and high performing students across Nigerian Public Tertiary Institutions. The scholarship is among three scholarship categories established by MTN to cater to the diverse needs of exceptional Nigerian scholars.
Established in 2010, the MTN Science and Technology Scholarship is open to eligible 300 level students studying Science & Technology-related courses, in Nigerian Public Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education).
Accredited Nigerian Public Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education).
Eligible Level and Field of Study
300 Level in Science & Technology related courses.
Eligible Country for MTN Science and Technology Scholarship
Number of Scholarship
Successful students are awarded N200,000.00 annually till graduation, provided they maintain the required grades.
Eligibility Criteria for MTN Science and Technology Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be a student of any Nigerian Public Tertiary Institution (Universities, Polytechnics, or Colleges of Education)
- Have finished your 200 Level second semester exam or a current 300 Level student
- If you are a student of a public university or College of Education, have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.0/4 or 3.5/5 (second class upper credit)
- If you are a student of a public Polytechnic, have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Program and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) Program
- If you are a Direct Entry student, have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program and must have secured admission into 300 level/3rd year in a Public University.
How to Apply for MTN Science and Technology Scholarship
Applications are online via the official website. If you are eligible, kindly follow the instructions below:
- Visit the official website (provided below) and click the “Apply for MTN Scholarships 2023” yellow button
- Select “MTN Science and Technology Scholarship”, accept the Terms and Conditions and click “Next”
- Select your gender and click “Next”
- Select your type of tertiary institution (either public or private) and click ‘Next”
- Select classification of your tertiary institution (between University, Polytechnic and College of Education) and click “Next”
- Select your current year of study and click “Next”
- Select your course of study and click “Next”
- State your current CGPA and click “Proceed to Form”
- Complete your application by providing your personal details and other credentials
- Only verifiable information is needed and your email(s) and phone number(s) must be active ones.
DISCLAIMER: Applicants are advised to note that Scholars Guide is not a scholarship agency, and as such may not have any link with the scholarship provider(s). Though we only advertise genuine and verified scholarship opportunities, we urge interested persons to kindly visit the scholarship official website above for more information and application as Scholars Guide will not be liable for damages incurred and or responsible for benefits derived from applying for MTN Science and Technology Scholarship.
Category: SCHOLARSHIPS Tags: