Nigerian citizens who want to travel to turkey can get their Turkish Visa Application Form in Nigeria and apply even online. Using the simple eVisa system, Nigerian passport holders can apply for a tourist visa in minutes. The Turkish electronic visa application is the quickest and simplest way to obtain the essential travel permit you can ever experience. With the eVisa one needs not visit Turkish Embassy in Nigeria for visa application.
With an electronic Turkey visa from Nigeria, visitors from Nigeria can enjoy up to one month or more in Turkey on vacation or for business purposes. Turkish eVisa requests are processed quickly. Most Nigerians receive the approved visa in just 24 hours. However, Nigerians who need the visa urgently can even use the priority service for guaranteed 1-hour processing.
This article is prepared for the purpose of giving you all you need to know in preparation for your Turkish visa application. Kindly read on to find out all the Turkey visa requirements for Nigerian citizens and how to apply online via the application portal.
Why Nigerians need a Visas for Turkey
The need for visa for international journey has become necessary for proper documentations of the immigrants’ particulars and official references. Nigeria to Turkey journey is not exempted. Therefore, Nigerian passport holders need a visa to enter Turkey, even for short stays. The visa must be obtained in advance. Only diplomatic passport holders are exempted from applying for a visa for up to 90 days.
The Turkey visa for Nigerians is valid for 180 days from the arrival date. It can be used to stay for up to 1 month or even more.
Read also how to get your Canadian Visa in Nigeria and immigrate to Canada.
Requirements for Online Turkish Visa Application Form in Nigeria
As a Nigerian citizen, you must have the following essential documents to be eligible for the Turkish eVisa:
- A Nigerian passport valid for at least 5 months beyond the date of arrival
- A valid residence permit or visa from a Schengen country, the UK, US, or Ireland
- A valid credit or debit card to pay the Turkey visa processing fee and an email address
- Medical Certificate explaining your health status against Covid-19.
How to get Online Turkish Visa Application Form in Nigeria
There are three basic steps to be followed while applying for the Turkish eVisa.
- Fill out the electronic visa form with your personal information as follows:
- Name, date of birth, nationality
- Your Nigerian passport number, issue date, and expiry date
- Other supporting documents such as visa or residence permit and their expiry dates
- Date of arrival in Turkey
- Pay the fees and submit the request
- Receive the approved eVisa by email.
Applicants are required to check their applications properly before submission as any mistake or missing information could lead to processing delays or even rejection of the applications.