A lot of Social Media and Content Marketing Jobs are available in Germany for interns and young graduates in the country.
Kaia Health Software GmbH is a leading digital therapeutics company that develops AI-powered, evidence-based treatments for conditions like back pain & COPD. Located in Berlin, Germany, the company began in 2016, when the founders Konstantin Mehl and Manuel Thurner, set out on a mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions of people with chronic health conditions. With their experiences in chronic pain, they decided to innovate ways to remove the obstacles many people experience in getting the leading-edge care they need in order to live their best lives.
Kaia uses a dynamic AI-powered algorithm which works through Kaia apps. The apps programs are based on multimodal rehabilitation, a holistic approach to managing chronic conditions. The apps are designed in a way that users have easy access via smartphone and tablet for back/hip/knee pain and COPD using this evidence-based approach.
With over 100 “Kaianeers” spread across the globe, the company now need, more than ever, specialized talent to help take further its mission. Kaia Health Software GmbH is looking for intern or working students who will join their EU Marketing team as a creative thinker and doer! If employed, you will work closely with the company’s content team and other marketing members to create brand-new content for their social media channels, kick-off their social media strategy and build a strong community.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities as a social media and content marketer are to support the company with a variety of content marketing and social media tasks, to wit among others:
- Creating and posting patient-facing content
- Managing channels for both COPD and back pain with a focus on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Set-up new Instagram channels
- Managing the editorial calendar
- Researching topics that could be of interest to patients and the medical community
- Researching relevant keywords for new blog articles
- Working in the CMS to keep the company’s website content up to date
- Coming up with new ideas for campaigns which you will execute together with the marketing team
- Copywriting for different media and channels
Apply for Data Engineer Jobs in Germany.
To be employed, you must be:
- Currently studying in (or recently graduated from) a university, ideally with a major in marketing, communications, PR, journalism or relevant business studies
- Speaking German at a native or equivalent level
- Speaking English fluently
- Interested in digital health/healthcare/health-tech
- Feeling comfortable with working independently and remotely
- Familiar with WordPress, Sistrix & SEO-writing, and Meta Business Suite
You are open to the following benefits:
- An exposure to directly influence the future of digital health in a team of industry experts and digital shapers
- Opportunities to work alongside serial entrepreneurs (previously founded and scaled another startup, Foodora)
- Access to a hybrid (home/office) or remote work environment, and flexible vacation and working times
- The company will support your professional development and have a budget and PTO set aside for you just for that!
- Enjoy happy hours, team events, and knowledge-sharing sessions
- A competitive salary
- Occupational pension plan opt-in
- Gym membership subsidy
- Mobile Plan
- Child Care subsidy opt-in
- Transportation Allowance up to 60€ per month
- Meal allowance up to 100€ per month
- A laptop of your choice (Mac or PC) up to 2,000€
- 600€ budget for peripherals
- An annual budget of 1,200€ dedicated to your personal development
- 24 days PTO + flexible PTO, plus 4 days personal development days off
- Complimentary access to Kaia app
- Free beers after 6pm in the office & Free fruits
- Centrally located office in Munich (Sendlinger Tor)
DISCLAIMER: Applicants are advised to note that Scholars Guide is not a job agency, and as such may not have any link with the job provider(s). Though we only advertise genuine and verified jobs, we urge interested persons to kindly visit the job official website above for more information and application as Scholars Guide will not be liable for damages and or benefits incurred while applying for Social Media and Content Marketing Jobs in Germany.Category: JOBS Tags: