Are you looking for a Government funded scholarship in Turkey? The Türkiye Scholarships program is available for you. Apart from providing education opportunities at an international caliber as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience, Türkiye offers competitive scholarships to international students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey. The scholarship program is funded by Turkish government and it is awarded to outstanding students and researchers to pursue full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Türkiye.
Türkiye Scholarships program aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding in the global society.
All participating Universities in Turkey.
Programs and Levels of Study
All undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered at the participating universities.
See Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships 2023-2024.
Citizens of all countries of the world are eligible for Türkiye Scholarships.
Türkiye Scholarships program does not only provide financial support, tuition fee, accommodation and health insurance but also provides university placement and academic, social and cultural facilities to its awardees at all levels and programs.
- Candidates must not be Turkish citizens or individuals who have lost Turkish citizenship
- Candidates who wish to take programs in English Language or any other language outside Turkish Language must be able to provide an internationally accepted language proficiency certificate.
- Undergraduate candidates who possess International qualifications such as SAT or GCSE instead of national exam scores, will need to provide the minimum required qualifications needed for completing secondary school according to these international exams.
- All Türkiye Scholarships awardees who do not possess C1 Level Certificate for Turkish Proficiency must attend 1-year Turkish Language Course and attain the C1 Level Certificate by the end of their academic year.
- Candidates must fall under the following groups:
- Graduates or those who will graduate at the end of the current academic year (before August 2022)
- Researchers and academics
- Candidates must possess at least the following minimum academic achievements:
- 70% for undergraduate candidates
- 75% for graduate candidates
- 90% for candidates of Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy)
- Candidates must fall within the following age limits:
- Maximum of 21 years for undergraduate programs
- 30 years for master’s programs
Apply for Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023.
Application for Türkiye Scholarships involves 5 steps.
Create your personal account on the Türkiye Scholarships Application System
Upload all required documents including your extra curricular activities and achievements in different fields. The documents to be uploaded are:
- A valid identity document, ID card or passport
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- National exam results (if any)
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
List your dream university and program preferences.
Write an original letter of intent explaining, explaining your preferences, expectations and goals for the future.
After reviewing all the stages and documents, approve your application.
20 February 2023.
DISCLAIMER: Applicants are advised to note that Scholars Guide is not a scholarship agency, and as such may not have any link with the scholarship provider(s). Though we only advertise genuine and verified scholarship opportunities, we urge interested persons to kindly visit the scholarship official website above for more information and application as Scholars Guide will not be liable for damages and or benefits incurred while applying for the Türkiye Scholarships.