Invitations are ongoing for the 2022/2023 edition of Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships for International Students. The objective of the Master’s scholarships according to Université Paris-Saclay is to promote access for international students to its Master’s programmes, provided by its faculties, component-institutions and associated universities, and to make it easier for highly-qualified international students to join the University, especially for those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
Université Paris-Saclay, France and the following partner institutions:
- AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec,
- Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay),
- Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS),
- Université d’Evry-Val-d’Essonne (UEVE),
- Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
Eligible programmes for Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships
All Master’s programmes for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
You may also apply for BLACA Bursary Award for International Students in UK.
Application for the scholarship is open for citizens of all countries of the world.
Number of scholarships to be awarded
Selected candidates shall receive:
- 10,000€ per year to be paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June)
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin
The Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years to students depending on their admission level (M1 or M2), and subject to completion of the required number of credits to go through to the following year of study.
Learn how to write a good Scholarship Application Letter.
Eligibility criteria Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships
Students admitted to a Paris-Saclay University Master’s programme delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
The following are ineligible for the scholarships:
- All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
- Students holding any other type of funding whose amount exceeds 650€ per month.
- Students who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
Selection is made by the admission panel among those students admitted to a Paris-Saclay University Master’s programme.
- Only students who receive an email from Paris-Saclay University inviting them to apply for a Paris-Saclay University IDEX scholarship will be able to submit their applications.
- Selected students will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form.
- Upon receipt of this email, students wishing to apply will need to complete the online application form and provide (mandatory) the names of two references who would be willing to submit a reference for the candidate (director of studies, professor, internship coordinator).
- Each of the two references named by the candidate will be sent a link by email to an online recommendation form. They will be asked to complete and submit the form prior to the closing day of the scholarship call.
- The candidate will automatically be informed when each reference has submitted the form.
- The application file for a scholarship will be considered complete when both recommendation forms have been submitted by the two references.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will automatically be rejected.
- Unsolicited application will not be accepted.
Please note: the candidate will not receive a message confirming that the application is complete.
Therefore, it is up to the candidate to ensure both references complete and submit the form by the deadline given in the invitation email.
- Application deadline is 7 May 2022
- Once selected, deadline for receipt scholarship application is 14 May 2022
- Once selected, deadline for receipt both recommendations and closing of the call is 18 May 2022
- Announcement of results is by end of June 2022
Learn more about the scholarships here.
Category: SCHOLARSHIPS Tags: , Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships