Have you been searching for a way to get a Master’s scholarship and study in the UK? Alright, if your answer is “YES” then you are at the right place. The University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship is an opportunity you must not miss.
Birmingham is determined to remove barriers to education to enable the most academically talented students fulfil their learning potentials. In keeping with this tradition, Birmingham is proud to be launching the Global Masters Scholarship to attract and support the most outstanding international students from across the world to her Masters degrees during the 2022/23 academic year.
University of Birmingham, UK.
Eligible programmes for University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship
All English taught Master’s degree courses offered at University of Birmingham.
Candidate for this scholarship must be domiciled in one of the following countries: Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong (SAR of PRC), India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, United States of America, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Number of scholarships to be awarded
40 scholarships are to be awarded for the 2022/2023 University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship.
Selected candidates are entitled to £10,000 payed towards their tuition fees.
You may also apply for BLACA Bursary Award for International Students in UK.
Eligibility criteria for University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship
For you to be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Have paid the standard £2,000 Admissions deposit by 30 June 2022.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement.
- Have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
You are not eligible if you:
- decide to defer your programme start date to September 2023
- are applying for programmes in the Birmingham Business School
- are seeking to study on a course solely delivered as a ‘distance learning’ programme are not eligible for this scholarship
University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship is very competitive. Only applications from candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements listed above, and who have been issued and accepted an offer of admission to a Masters degree at the university are considered.
Fill the Application Form with correct information.
30 June 2022 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1).
Learn more about the University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship at: www.birmingham.ac.uk