Charles Darwin University is offering an exciting range of scholarships to support international students coming to study from around the globe. The scholarships are awarded to high achieving students with outstanding academic records and achievements with potential to make a positive impact on the world. Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarship is in the list of scholarships offered at CDU. This scholarship is neither transferable for cash nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, semester, course or year
Charles Darwin University was established in 2003 after the merger of Northern Territory University, the Menzies School of Health Research, and Centralian College. It is an Australian public university with a main campus in Darwin and eight satellite campuses in some metropolitan and regional areas. CDU is located at Ellengowan Dr, Casuarina NT 0810, Australia.
Charles Darwin University, Australia.
Eligible programmes for Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarship
Undergraduate and postgraduate course work degree programmes offered at Charles Darwin University are eligible for the scholarship.
Eligible group for the scholarship
All qualified international students.
Number of scholarships
Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarship is not a fully funded scholarship. It covers 50% or 25% of the tuition fee for the full duration of the course.
The Scholarship will be terminated once the minimum time in which the course is completed or when one of the following is true:
- The maximum Scholarship value has been exhausted
- You have completed your course
- You no longer meet the ongoing eligibility of the scholarship
For you to apply, you must:
- apply to commence study in S2 2022
- meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen course
- have a minimum overall score of 95% in your highest completed qualification
- be an international student paying international student fees
- not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
In order to retain the scholarship, you must:
- continue to be an international student liable for international student fees
- pay your portion of the tuition fees on or before the payment due date (first day of teaching) of each semester
- maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester with a minimum GPA of 5.3 and with no fail grade in any unit
- maintain a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points (0.5 EFTSL) each semester or have the approval to reduce their study load or take a leave of absence for the semester
Application is online. Kindly take these two steps for your application:
- Click here to apply to study at Charles Darwin University
- Apply for Vice-Chancellor’s High Achievers Scholarship (VCIHAS)
- Attach all necessary documents including your supporting statements (up to 600 words) outlining why you should be awarded a scholarship
DISCLAIMER: Applicants are advised to note that Scholars Guide is not a scholarship agency, and as such may not have any link with the scholarship provider(s). Here, we only advertise scholarships. Therefore, go to the scholarship official website above, read more about the scholarship and make your application.
Category: SCHOLARSHIPS Tags: , CDU, Charles Darwin University