A very cool opportunity is here for student nurses to begin their career at an award-winning hospital group.
HCA Healthcare UK are looking for passionate Arabic speaking Student Nurses to join their team as Specials for Arabic speaking patients in their hospital and to support nursing in clinical areas. The Specials will be providing invaluable one-to-one care for patients who need it throughout the day or night. This could be for a variety of reasons, such as safeguarding for those with dementia or who have been deemed a fall risk, or simply that the patient would like some extra support during their time in the hospital.
HCA Healthcare UK is the World’s largest private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care. From complex care to straightforward procedures in both adults and children, HCA Healthcare UK provides exceptional care across their six world-class hospitals, clinics, outpatient and diagnostics centres, and NHS partnerships.
Being part of the HCA Healthcare UK multidisciplinary team, you will not only gain more exposure to patients, but you will as well participate in the assessment of patient needs while maintaining and implementing the high standards of care the HCA UK are known for. Working at HCA Healthcare UK will offer you a unique opportunity to work alongside experienced nurses, increase your clinical knowledge and build relationships to further your career.
Required Skills and Experience
To be employed, an applicant must:
- Be a current student nurse who has completed 6 months and first student placement
- Have experience of working in a hospital environment including student nurse placements
- Desire to provide the very best patient care
- Have the ability to work well as a team with staff at all levels
- Be comfortable with a physical role which involves pushing beds and lifting heavy equipment
- Be comfortable in a role which has some portering duties
Job title: Arabic speaking Student Nurse Specials
Location: HCA UK London Hospitals
Shift Days: Monday to Sunday, 24/7 care
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £16.32-£24.48 per hour
Language: Arabic and English
Category: JOBS Tags: