Are you a professional software developer? Here is an opportunity you must not miss! Digitalprojekt 4 GmbH (DP4) is looking for experienced software developers for urgent employment. Digitalprojekt 4 GmbH is an innovation subsidiary of EWE, the 5th largest energy provider in Germany. According to record, the company’s talented dev team worked on building an online marketplace for gas & electricity supply contracts (Amperas). The company is on a mission to create the best digital products and services to help meet Germany’s growing e-mobility demands. In the quest to accomplish this mission, Digitalprojekt 4 GmbH has created a lot of software developer jobs in Germany.
To be eligible for the software developer job with at Digitalprojekt 4 GmbH, you must:
- Have at least 4 years of experience in hands-on web applications development, with at least 1 year in a full-stack role
- Be confident and familiar working with AWS
- Be experienced in building cloud-hosted web applications or API for mobile apps or microservices applications
- Have knowledge and experience with AWS cloud services, ideally using infrastructure-as-code (IaC) practice with AWS CDK/Terraform/Pulumi or similar
- Have strong analytical skills with a team player attitude, self-motivated, and have a results-driven mindset
- Have a continuous learner mentality and the ability to learn fast too
- Have experience working in an agile software development environment
You will be given more attention if you have:
- A basic understanding of the German language
- Experience working on eMobility apps or similar tech
- Experience working with multi-tenant applications
- AWS certification
See Customer Support Agent Jobs at Circus Kitchens in Germany.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a full stack software developer at Digitalprojekt 4 GmbH, your duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Building and improving their SaaS products in the e-mobility field as part of a high-performing cross-functional Scrum team
- Designing and implementing an architecture based on microservices and micro-frontends for a distributed eMobility Service Provider (EMSP) application
- Developing end-to-end functionality using TypeScript, React, serverless microservices with Node.js, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, and AWS CDK
- Having your code and related dependencies, maintain CI/CD and cloud infrastructure using the infrastructure-as-code (IaC) practice
- Writing clean, readable, testable, and maintainable code that performs and scales.
- Advocating for best practices and coding standards
- Multiplying your impact by sharing knowledge, mentoring your fellow team members, conducting PR reviews, pair programming, and technical demos
- Supporting the company’s product team in developing new strategies and digital-first business models.
- Working together with designers to create outstanding UI/UX
Apply for Market Research Project Assistant Jobs at M3 Global Research.
You will be exposed to the following benefits when you work with Digitalprojekt 4 GmbH:
- Respect for your work-life balance, and a healthy, welcoming working culture
- A modern tech stack and high quality equipment
- Unlimited mental health support through OpenUp
- Work from home, or at the office – whatever suits you
- 25+ flexible vacation days per year, plus get an additional day added on per year
- 60 days for remote work outside Germany (some limitations may apply)
- 1.000 € / year to use towards your personal professional development, as well as dedicated time for skilling-up
- Regular team events, and benefits such as Urban Sports Club, vouchers, snacks and drinks at the office, and more
- A high degree of autonomy, impact, and strong support from a fantastic team
DISCLAIMER: Applicants are advised to note that Scholars Guide is not a job agency, and as such may not have any link with the job provider(s). Though we only advertise genuine and verified jobs, we urge interested persons to kindly visit the job official website above for more information and application as Scholars Guide will not be liable for damages and or benefits incurred while applying for Full Stack Software Developer Job in Germany.