Rafaella Mogiz Silva Leite Carvalho, Master of Architecture, while expressing her joy upon Griffith Remarkable Scholarship she said that she chose to study at Griffith because beside being a renowned institution it has great financial support for international students. She was awarded the International Student Excellence Scholarship and this formulated part of my decision to study at Griffith. She went further to state that education is a high value investment, especially as an international student! She concluded by saying that she would not have made it without Griffith support, acknowledging her achievements in her undergraduate studies and believing in her capacity toward her masters.
Griffith University is making available the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship for outstanding students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at the University.
Griffith University, Australia.
Courses and Programs available for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship 2023/2024
Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs offered at Griffith University.
The scholarship is available for citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand.
Number of Scholarships
Every selected candidate is entitled to 50% tuition fee discount.
To be eligible for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA (in previous studies) of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent.
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2023.
For a successful application, you must apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University before applying for the scholarship. Your academic records and a personal statement will be included in your application.
All applications are online on the official website.
- First, you apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Secondly, apply for the scholarship and attach all the required documents
- A panel set by the university will review your application.
- Finally, you will be notified of your the outcome of your application.
The application deadline is according to trimester you wish to apply for.
- Application deadline for Trimester 2, 2023 entry is 15 April 2023
- Application deadline for 3, 2023Trimester is 4 August 2023
DISCLAIMER: Applicants are advised to note that Scholars Guide is not a scholarship agency, and as such may not have any link with the scholarship provider(s). Though we only advertise genuine and verified scholarship opportunities, we urge interested persons to kindly visit the scholarship official website above for more information and application as Scholars Guide will not be liable for damages and or benefits incurred while applying for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship.