Stadium Cleaning Jobs are in the list of well paying unskilled jobs in the United Kingdom and other countries with top football leagues. In Europe generally, the job is among the bests as there are a lot of professional football teams and leagues across the various countries of the continent.
Self-motivated, detail orientated and hardworking cleaners are needed by Crystal Palace Football Club to join their team of stadium cleaners at Selhurst Park Stadium. If employed you will be responsible for making sure that the site is clean, presentable, and ready for use at all times.
Crystal Palace FC is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare and protection of players, officials, visitors, children and vulnerable individuals and as such expects all staff to share this commitment. As result, every post holder including a cleaner will be subject to any relevant security checks as required.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the Stadium.
- Responsibilities include dust & damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, and spot cleaning windows.
- Cleaning restrooms, this will include restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, sweeping and mopping floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Emptying trash, cleaning vacuums, and setting up stocks, and cleaning supplies.
- Monitoring and maintaining sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you always have sufficient cleaning products.
- Reporting to line manager any health and safety hazards such as, breakages that occur during the cleaning
- process, any large objects obstructing fire exit, and any repairs that need to be done.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by line manager
- Upholding and promoting the Club’s policies and procedures, including Health and Safety, Safeguarding and Equal Opportunities policies and procedures.
To be considered for this job, you must:
- Have previous experience as a cleaner
- Be ready to give attention to detail
- Have high standard of discretion and confidentiality
- Have a strong work ethic, be loyal, passionate, and friendly.
- Team spirit as you are expected to work well and communicate effectively with the team
- Have checkable reference
- Be able to work with high profile professionals
- Be able to understand that commercial premises may contain confidential paperwork etc.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary contract and Zero hours contract
Salary: £11.95 per hour
Work Location: Selhurst Park, SE25 6PU
Schedule: 8 hour shift and weekend availability
DISCLAIMER: Applicants are advised to note that Scholars Guide is not a job agency, and as such may not have any link with the job provider(s). Though we only advertise genuine and verified jobs, we urge interested persons to kindly visit the job official website or application link(s) for more information and application as Scholars Guide will not be liable for damages and or benefits incurred while applying for Stadium Cleaning Jobs in UK.Category: JOBS Tags: